How can you store your hydrofoil in the boat? The Comptech Fixed Hydrofoil Rack and pivoting racks are the answer. The Pivoting Hydrofoil Rack mounts on the rear vertical leg of your tower and will hold any model Sky Ski securely by the board and foil. This is no ordinary tower rack though, it is a rack built specifically for the extra weight and special needs of a hydrofoil. And the pivoting feature makes it easy to load and unload for everyone. The rack locks open too, so it won't push away from you as you're trying load or unload the hydrofoil. The mounting system on this rack is versatile enough to mount on any angle, so even if the rear leg isn't vertical, (or maybe you'd rather mount the rack on the horizontal cross member) its not a problem at all.
Longer strut arm so it reaches higher up the strut and secures it better. Wider board jaws to fit the new boards. And the optional
"Strut Locker" replaces the velcro strap.
Note: you will need to purchase a rack adapter for your specific tower separately (part number 64-0106).
- Designed specifically for Hydrofoils
- Supports the weight where it is needed, at the Tbar
- Single Mount point to Tower
- Angle of mount is infinitely adjustable
- Rack secures both the board and the foil
- Arms can be mounted on faceplate so ski faces forward or backward
- Rack locks open & closed for stable loading & unloading
- Ski can be locked into rack with small padlock (not included)
- Heavy duty hinge won't wear out or sag, ever
- No Maintenance Brushed Finish